CODE OF CONDUCT
TO CREATE A SAFE AND ENTERTAINING ENVIRONMENT DURING BBN BLUE BLUES NOTE PRESENTS THE SALEMA BLUE VOL 2 FESTIVAL, WE URGE PEOPLE TO:
• Respect others, property, and your reputation.
• Have a buddy system. Stay safe while helping others do the same.
• You must have your ID on you at all times and it is required to purchase and consume alcohol.
• Anyone providing drinks to minors or contributing to the intoxication of a minor will be immediately removed from the festival for the entire weekend, without refund and subject to arrest.
• Anyone under the age of 18 caught with alcohol or under the influence of alcohol will be immediately removed from the festival for the entire weekend, without a refund.
• If you notice something that doesn’t seem quite right, do not ignore it.
• If you have consumed alcohol do not drive.
• Cannabis and/or other drugs are not permitted to be brought.
• Use proper conduct in campgrounds and public places.
• If you are caught breaking any of our rules or the law, you will be evicted without refund.
We take the safety of all fans, volunteers, artists, and workers very seriously.
Offensive behaviour such as verbal abuse, intimidation, or harassment or sexual harassment, vandalism, will not be tolerated.
Remember that all our attendees are here for similar reasons, and do not make assumptions about anyone’s interests, skill level, or profession based on their appearance or background.